Login Issues with Client. (Windows)

Business solution to host your own OpenVPN server with web management interface and bundled clients.
ssmith
OpenVpn Newbie

Login Issues with Client. (Windows)

Post by ssmith » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:17 pm

Hi, i'll try to be as explicit as possible with this situation.

I've got my OpenVPN Access Server enabled and Running. I have 3 users Currently using it.

I got 2 Users connected on the OpenVPN and when i try to Log in, i have the Message : LICENSE: Access Server license failure: maximum concurrent_connections exceeded (2) which is 100% Fine because i have a License for Only 2 Users at the same time. (Until i activate the license that we bought)

BUT, here comes my problem...

I'm adding a new User to my Security Group in Active Directory (Same Group as the 3 other Users) and when they try to Log in, i'm prompted with 2 Errors. Either it's Error : Disconnected, Cannot connect to OpenVPN or Error : Static Parse Key Error.

However, they can Connect FINE on the Web Interface of the Access Server with their Credentials... So i have 3 Working Users that can Connect to the OpenVPN and i have ALL my other Users that can't connect to the Windows Client that was Downloaded from the Web Interface Access Server... Again, However, if they Log in on MAC / Android Devices, it works Perfectly...

I need help to figure this out... Like Very soon as it's very annoying...

Thanks

rsenio
OpenVPN Power User

Re: Login Issues with Client. (Windows)

Post by rsenio » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:29 pm

If you bought a license key, submit your issue to support and you'll get help

novaflash
OpenVPN Inc.

Re: Login Issues with Client. (Windows)

Post by novaflash » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Sounds to me like your certificates are somehow corrupted, no idea how that can happen with Access Server. Since you only have 2 users max I think you may be better off doing a wipe and reinstall of the clients and certificates. If that fails perhaps you're better off doing a fresh install of AS and starting new.
I'm still alive, just posting under the openvpn_inc alias now as part of a larger group.