new vpn setup advice

This forum is to discuss and rate service providers of OpenVPN and similar services. THIS IS NOT A FREE ADVERTISEMENT. All posts have a poll with a rating of 1 to 5, with 5 being best, to rate the quality of service, etc.
Forum rules
1) You must create a poll with 5 options, Do Not Recommend (1), Poor (2), Acceptable (3), Would Recommend (4), Strongly Recommend (5).
2) This is not a free advertisement for providers, but a place to review those providers.
3) Polls which are found to be doctored by providers will be locked to a rating of 1 and the source of the spoofing will be revealed to all, including Google.
misulicus
OpenVpn Newbie

new vpn setup advice

Post by misulicus » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Hey guys.
So here is my dillema.
I got a website right.Users signup, pay a mnonthly fee, then they can login to a user pannel and from there they got links to open websites that are accessible from within the USA ony like, hulu, netflix, etc.
I got the website setup for now, but i`m bugged at the actual VPN(i guess) part.
What do i need to make it work like that ? i guess i need a dedicated server in the USA and make it work as a vpn server right ?

Can you give me sugestions, advice on how to proceed? I already got like 300-500 users wich will start using the website right away so i need something that can handle and be scalable in the future.

Any other ideas are welcomed
thanks

something similar to: www.privatetunnel.com
In fact just like that, is it possible and who can do it and how much will it cost ?

billyelliott
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: new vpn setup advice

Post by billyelliott » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:55 am

Discussing Streaming Vpn, it is known entryway to provide food high end quick Vpn system administrations, which are streamlined the most ideal path for streaming sight and sound. I basically appreciate viewing Hulu in Austraila benefitting their administrations and fortunately it is seen at the most fantastic costs and capable client administrations.
watching BBC iPlayer abroad