Looking for professional OpenVpn support

This forum is to discuss and rate service providers of OpenVPN and similar services. THIS IS NOT A FREE ADVERTISEMENT. All posts have a poll with a rating of 1 to 5, with 5 being best, to rate the quality of service, etc.
Forum rules
1) You must create a poll with 5 options, Do Not Recommend (1), Poor (2), Acceptable (3), Would Recommend (4), Strongly Recommend (5).
2) This is not a free advertisement for providers, but a place to review those providers.
3) Polls which are found to be doctored by providers will be locked to a rating of 1 and the source of the spoofing will be revealed to all, including Google.
luis
OpenVpn Newbie

Looking for professional OpenVpn support

Post by luis » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Background:
Some time back, the company I work for decided to install OpenVpn around some of our customer to secure some connection with our cloud server. The installation process it's been smooth (and repetitive), however there has been some wrinkles around with Windows 2003 R2 (and some on Windows 2008). OpenVPN is not our business, and I don't mind sending a couple of our tech representative for training, however in the short run, I'll need someone that fix the situation with around 5 of our customer (all having pretty much the same problem)

The actual error is a 'NOTE: could not get adapter index for {CFA0266A-948D-4B3F-A6E1-81D52D7C90E7}'.

I'm looking for someone (entity, company, or individual) to help us solve this situation. We are looking to pay for this service, as we need it fix as soon as possible.

I can be contacted at
lortega@microkey.com

krzee
Forum Team

Re: Looking for professional OpenVpn support

Post by krzee » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:09 pm

can you have someone who is comfy with tech stuff hop on freenode irc #openvpn? they will need access to one of the client machines that has the problem (and maybe the server, but doesnt sound like it)