Recommend an Industrial VPN Provider

This forum is to discuss and rate service providers of OpenVPN and similar services. THIS IS NOT A FREE ADVERTISEMENT. All posts have a poll with a rating of 1 to 5, with 5 being best, to rate the quality of service, etc.
Forum rules
1) You must create a poll with 5 options, Do Not Recommend (1), Poor (2), Acceptable (3), Would Recommend (4), Strongly Recommend (5).
2) This is not a free advertisement for providers, but a place to review those providers.
3) Polls which are found to be doctored by providers will be locked to a rating of 1 and the source of the spoofing will be revealed to all, including Google.
ColarBear
OpenVpn Newbie

Recommend an Industrial VPN Provider

Postby ColarBear » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi,

Has anyone got experience with Industrial VPN providers, and any they can recommend?

stevenwilliams
OpenVPN User

Re: Recommend an Industrial VPN Provider

Postby stevenwilliams » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:14 am

As I understand, you need a VPN for a corporate network. In very small enterprises, such as an office where only you need to be connected to a company computer remotely, a full VPN app may be unnecessary. Instead, you can install a remote desktop access app (e.g. LogMeIn) for connecting as an off-site user to the company device. But if you are required to configure multiple remote connections, you should be subscribed for a decent VPN service. On top of that, some VPNs require the outside device to utilize a client for accessing the corporate net, while other VPNs use SSL and can function without a VPN client installation. And some VPN setups can provide both of these connection methods.
If I were you, I would choose a VPN which offers the maximum number of simultaneous connections, while also provides different protocols for securing your net from a third-party penetration. In addition, I advise you to read [url=https://www.bestvpnrating.com/news/keep-your-business-running]this article[/url] for learning how to protect your corporate net.

Return to “Pay OpenVPN Service Provider Reviews/Comments”