Need VPN expert for project

How to customize and extend your OpenVPN installation.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

russellclow
OpenVpn Newbie

Need VPN expert for project

Post by russellclow » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, so sorry if this is in the wrong section - if so, please move to the correct place :)

My name is Russ, I run a very successful website design and development company in the UK. I have however recently been thrown a curveball from a client, and am now in desperate need of an expert to help.

The client has asked for a site similar in functionality to: www.hidemyass.com. Now the proxy part, and the overall site we can do. However the VPN is the curveball! I'll be straight up and say I basically have very very little knowledge of VPN software. However, having come across OpenVPN, it does seem like a pretty decent piece of software, and may well do the job I'm looking for.

Basically the reason for my post is to see if anyone here who has serious expert knowledge of VPN's would be willing to come on-board the project and "hold my hand" as it were through the processs. I am willing to pay pretty decent money, to be discussed.

The client wants the site to run in a similar way to hidemyass, in terms of the VPN being able to be downloaded to the users desktop and run from there.

Any help/advice would be hugely appreciated. As I said, if anyone is willing to help, this could be a long-term project and decent bit of cash in your pocket.

I hope to hear from some of you VERY soon (the project is looking to start this week, but I don't want to confirm with the client we can do it until I have someone who actually knows VPN's inside out and can assist heavily in the project).

Thanks in advance! PM or reply to this message. Or drop me an email: russclow 'at' gmail 'dot' com.

Russ

krzee
Forum Team

Re: Need VPN expert for project

Post by krzee » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 am

replied via email