Multiple VPN locations same router - ExpressVPN

This forum is for general conversation and user-user networking.

Moderators: TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech, TinCanTech

OpenVpn Newbie

Multiple VPN locations same router - ExpressVPN

Post by 10538 » Fri May 05, 2017 12:25 pm

I'm trying to find a VPN that will allow me to have at least 2 simultaneous connections to different locations AND will allow me to watch Comedy Central. For the multiple connections I need the VPN servers to use different subnets within the tunnels. PrivateInternetAccess does this and I am told HideMyAss does. Does anyone have experience of multiple simultaneous connections from a router to different ExpressVPN locations?

Thanks in advance!

kevin.richards
OpenVpn Newbie

Re: Multiple VPN locations same router - ExpressVPN

Post by kevin.richards » Fri May 19, 2017 11:59 am

There are many VPN services (according to: https://www.beencrypted.com/best-vpn-services-provider-list/) that provides simultaneous connections, NordVPN provides 6 simultaneous location. HMA also provides it, but it is not a reliable service. If other devices are within the vicinity of that router then you can connect with ExpressVPN.

OpenVpn Newbie

Post by 10538 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Thanks. In the end I could find no VPN that would be me watch Comedy Central. I had to switch to a smart DNS service for that part of the solution.

kevin.richards
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by kevin.richards » Sat May 20, 2017 8:42 am

I don't watch Comedy Central, but if it was geo-restricted then every VPN can elevate such restriction. Smart DNS is also good, it's great that you are able to watch it again.

Kortz_26
OpenVpn Newbie

Post by Kortz_26 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:14 am

Glad to know about these vpn services. Few weeks ago, searched internet for good vpn services and came to know about one [url=[/url]. Signed up for their services which are fast and amazing. Recommended to couple of my friends too.